Analogic Reversible Torque Wrench, 3/4" Drive, 160-800Nm, 120-600Lb/ft
- The ratchet gear is made in Cr-V for maximum strength.
- Wider range with larger clamping range, reaching from 2,5Nm to 3000N.
- Increased number of teeth on the gear 45, instead of 32, in order to reduce the required minimum angle of rotation from 11 º to 8 º
- Double scale window, larger and more visible for having torque adjustment more precise and accurate. The scale in units Nm, lb.ft and Lb.in to square drive ¼”.
- Ergonomic non slip Bimat handle.
- Push type locking system.
- Reversible torque wrench with a gear lever.
- Mirror polished chrome plating.
- Individual carrying case