Asmaco Silicone Sealant 310ml Cartridge
ASMACO 2500 is a single component acetic cure silicone sealant which vulcanizes on exposure to moisture in the air at room temperature, to produce a flexible elastomeric sealant. It is suitable for all common construction and glazing application. It is easy to apply and offers excellent adhesion to a variety of nonporous substrates such as glass, glazed ceramic tiles and aluminum. It is resistant to ozone, ultraviolet radiation and temperature extremes.
• Easy – to – use one component type.
• Cures at room temperature at ambient humidity conditions.
• Outstanding adhesiveness to many non porous substrates, including Glass, Glazed Ceramics, Aluminum, Masonry, some Plastics’ etc …
• All temperature gunnability – can be applied in all temperatures.
• Wide service temperature range from -20oC to 110oC
• Excellent resistance to weathering, moisture, ozone, UV, temperature Extremes etc…
• General purpose sealing and bonding
• Gap filling • Sealing of gaps between door and window frames
• Aluminum, steel, painted metal, and plastics