Asmaco Silicone Sealant Antifungal 280ml Cartridge
Asmaco 2540 is a single component Acetic cure silicone sealant which vulcanizes on exposure to moisture in the air at room temperature, to produce a flexible elastomeric sealant. It is suitable for all common construction and glazing application. It is easy to apply and offers excellent adhesion to a variety of nonporous substrates such as glass, glazed ceramic tiles and aluminum. It is resistant to ozone, ultra-violet radiation and temperature extremes.
• Easy – to – use one component type. • Antifungal to suit sanitary and wet area applications
• Cures at room temperature at ambient humidity conditions.
• Outstanding adhesiveness to many non porous substrates, including Glass, Glazed Ceramics, Aluminum, Masonry, some Plastics etc …
• All temperature gun ability – can be applied in all temperatures.
• Wide service temperature range from -20oC to 110oC
• Excellent resistance to weathering, moisture, ozone, UV, temperature Extremes etc…
• Nonstructural glazing
• Structural attachment of many panel systems
• Demanding sanitary applications
• Panel stiffener applications
• Weather sealing of most common construction materials including glass,
• Aluminum, steel, painted metal, EIFS, granite and other stone, concrete, brick and plastics