Asmaco Silicone Sealant Antifungal 280ml Cartridge
Asmaco 2540 is a single component Acetic cure silicone sealant which vulcanizes on exposure to moisture in the air at room temperature, to produce a flexible elastomeric sealant. It is suitable for all common construction and glazing application. It is easy to apply and offers excellent adhesion to a variety of nonporous substrates such as glass, glazed ceramic tiles and aluminum. It is resistant to ozone, ultra-violet radiation and temperature extremes.
• Easy – to – use one component type. • Antifungal to suit sanitary and wet area applications
• Cures at room temperature at ambient humidity conditions.
• Outstanding adhesiveness to many non porous substrates, including Glass, Glazed Ceramics, Aluminum, Masonry, some Plastics etc …
• All temperature gun ability – can be applied in all temperatures.
• Wide service temperature range from -20oC to 110oC
• Excellent resistance to weathering, moisture, ozone, UV, temperature Extremes etc…
• Nonstructural glazing
• Structural attachment of many panel systems
• Demanding sanitary applications
• Panel stiffener applications
• Weather sealing of most common construction materials including glass,
• Aluminum, steel, painted metal, EIFS, granite and other stone, concrete, brick and plastics
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.