CableSafe Safety Hooks:
The CableSafe® Safety Hooks are applied in maintenance, turnaround, construction industrial works as safety product to suspend hoses, cables and work gear off the work floor. CableSafe® Safety Hooks are used by most multinationals in the following industries; refineries, chemical plants, shipbuilding, electrical and nuclear installations. These plastic S Hooks do not conducty electricity or heat and are the strongest Safety Hooks on the market since these hooks are manufactured of high quality from glass reinforced polyester.
The CableSafe® Safety Hooks are available in different colors. The standard plastic S hook color is yellow, as this is often used in safety equipment. The other safety hook standard color is white. Alternatively the CableSafe® Safety Hooks are provided in glow-in-the-dark color.
Benefits Safety Hooks:
- Superior quality
- Plastic S-hooks are easy to use, cables and wires are cleared quickly
- Cables and wires and paintwork are better protected
- The Safety Hooks last between 10-15 years in normal us
- S-hooks do not conduct electricity or heat
- A tidy work floor improves the professional image of your company
- A tidy work floor is good practice for the internal safety culture
- Reduction of slips, trips and falls accidents