CorrLube VpCI® Lithium EP Grease
CorrLube™ VpCI® Lithium EP Grease is lithium complex grease formulated with a premium quality, severely hydrotreated base stock. It provides excellent resistance to oxidation and has good high temperature stability. CorrLube™ VpCI® Lithium EP Grease is suitable for both operating and lay-up conditions. CorrLube™ VpCI® Lithium EP Grease is specifically formulated with superior corrosion inhibiting properties against salt water, brine, H2 S, HCl and other corrosive agents. In addition, CorrLube™ VpCI® Lithium EP Grease incorporates vapor phase corrosion inhibitors for areas not in direct contact with the grease.
Lubricating sleeves, Ball and roller bearings, Vehicle / equipment chassis, Fans, Areas greases are applied, Bushings, Pulley bearings, Sliding high-friction areas, Generator end bearings.
- Cleaner application; decreases dripping and spattering of lubricant
- Provides lubrication for longer periods of time
- Makes seals more effective to keep contaminants out
- Excellent for intermittent operation
- Aids in the suspension of solid additives such as graphite, molybdenum, disulfide, etc.
- Effective in extreme operating conditions (i.e. high temperature, high pressure, low speed/high pressure, and shock loading)
Method of Application:
- Brushing, grease gun, or automatic applicator.
- Temperature range: -22 to 266 °F (-30 to 130 °C)