The PARKER thermostatic expansion valve is designed for use with refrigeration and air conditioning applications. Capacity is at ARI standard 750-70; at 10°F liquid subcooling. Refrigerant: R-404A.
Note: Not for use with ammonia.Technical Specifications:
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve
- Type Adjustable
- Refrigerant: R-404A
- Nominal Capacity (Tons)2 to 3-1/2
- Equalizer Type: External
- Connection Straight Through Solder
- Connector Inlet (In.)3/8"
- Connector Outlet (In.)1/2"
- Parker Model Number ECE-C-SZ
- Evaporator Temp. Range (F)-40 to 0
- Capillary Length (In.)30"
- Liquid Subcooling Temp. (F)10
- Control Accuracy, Maintained Over a Wide Variation in Evaporator Load, Thereby Minimizing Hunting Flood Back and Coil Starving Problems
- Balanced Port Design: YES
- ARI Standard: 750-70
- Super heat Externally Adjustable
- Includes Sensing Bulb Mounting Clamp
- Not For Use with Ammonia