Aqualink 300F Ver2, Biodegradable Water Glycol Hydraulic Control Fluid, 205ltrs/Drum
Aqualink 300F ver2 is a ready-to-use biodegradable water glycol hydraulic control fluid specially designed to meet the requirements of closed loop hydraulic systems as found on Jack-up rigs and direct or multiplexed electro hydraulic subsea systems, providing optimum reliability, improved lubricity and fast hydraulic response times.
Features & Benefits
- Fluorescent leak trace detection dye.
- Inhibited to prevent corrosion of ferrous and non ferrous materials
- Resistant to bacterial and fungal growth
- Excellent lubricity characteristics
- High degree of stability in the presence of sea water contamination
- Coefficient of thermal expansion (volumetric) 0.0005/°C.
- Compatible with down hole chemicals
- Thermal conductivity 0.0042 W/M/C.
- Cefas rating D (UK) and Yellow with Add Novatech (Norway).
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.