Houghto-Safe 273CTF v2 is a fire resistant non-explosive water glycol hydraulic fluid which incorporates additives to ensure long fluid life and good lubrication performance in Wireline Tensioners and other motion compensation systems used on Offshore drilling rigs. It provides protection against corrosion in liquid and vapor phase and excellent resistance to microbiological infection.
It meets a 50:1 Compression ignition ratio by MIL-H-22072C, making it safe to use in systems where high pressure air accumulators are used.
It has an OCNS rating of D, with Cefas, ensuring a low environmental impact in the event of accidental discharge.
Features & Benefits:
- Formulated to meet 50:1 compression ignition ratio as specified in the US Navy Specification Mil-H-22072C.
- Inherently Biodegradable.
- Non Sheening.
- Low Pour Point
- Compatible with most commonly used elastomers.
- Avoid PU and FPM/FKM.
- Corrosion Resistant in liquid and vapor phase.
- Approved and/or accepted by OEMs
- Compliant with Global environmental regulations.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.