Rust Veto 342, Rust Preventive, Translucent Coating for Heavy Duty Protection, Industrial Grade Cosmoline
Rust Veto 342 is a thin fluid type rust preventive that leaves an amber, translucent, waxy dry film. It protects iron and steel from rust for lengthy storage indoors and outdoors.
Numbers and lettering can be clearly seen through the film when the solvent has evaporated from it. This makes it possible to easily identify codes on items left in storage for long periods.
Those of you with a military background or who are familiar with weaponry, will recognize Rust Veto 342 as the industrial grade of our old reliable Cosmoline® Rust Inhibitor.
Rust Veto 342 offers good protection to steel against salt spray and outdoor weathering.
Features & Benefits:
- Gives amber, translucent, protective coating
- Coating is dry firm wax
- Film won't crack or flow from - 40° F to 175° F (-40° C to 79.4° C)
- Easy to apply
- Good for shed, outdoors and salt spray protection
- Chloride free
- Protects your investment in inventoried parts for years
- Low-odor nature of the products optimizes worker acceptance.
- Rapid drying permits handling of parts shortly after application which expedites process flow and packaging.