Stack Magic ECO-F v2 is BOP wellhead control fluid providing optimum performance characteristics in all global locations
Stack Magic ECO-F v2 has been formulated to meet the current CEFAS and OSPAR requirements and falls into the “yellow” zone for use in Norway and is classified as an “D” within the UK chemical notification scheme with no substitutions.
Features & Benefits:
- Environmentally Acceptable for maximum discharge.
- Excellent corrosion resistance in the presence of sea water.
- High level of lubricity.
- Low temperature stability.
- For use with potable waters up to 250ppm CaCO3.
- Can be mixed with Monoethylene Glycol for freeze protection.
- Excellent filterability.
- Excellent resistance to microbial infection.
- Typical concentration of use 3—5%.