Stiffy Snare Tool Dual Release Aluminum
The Dual Release Snare Tool Allows the user to release the snare from the load without sliding it over the end.
Cousin to the wildly popular STIFFY™ HAND TOOL, the STIFFY™ SNARE TOOL continues to set the bar in assisting operators in providing safe working environments & risk mitigation. After 2 years of extensive R&D, STIFFY™ has brought to the market the first new SNARE TOOL designed for controlling tubular.
The STIFFY™ SNARE TOOL features improved non-slip grips, automatic locking mechanism, and super-strong aluminum or stainless steel shaft. The Dual Release uses a spring-loaded noose release to extend the cable through the tool to release the tubular or the slide control which instantly drops the noose from the tool. Proudly handmade in America.
- Large Noose, Thick Vinyl Coated Cable
- Instant Release Pin
- Rubber Protected Pole Head
- Slide Control For Instant Release of Noose
- Non-Slip Rubber Grips for Greater Control
- Pole Made From Light & Durable Tempered Blue Anodized Aluminium
- Cable Runs Through Pole Forming Noose At Other End
- Pull Back Release Knob Instantly Forms Noose